Agreement Between You and Sleek International Pvt. Limited
Thank you for visiting www.sleekworld.com (the 'Website'). The Website is owned and operated by Sleek International Pvt. Limited ("Sleek / the Company"), a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having its principal office at Lotus Corporate Park, 3rd Floor of D&G Wings, Near Graham Firth Compound, Off W.E. Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400063. The access and use of the Website is governed by certain terms and conditions and you are advised to please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the Website.
By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions (the 'Agreement'). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website and exit immediately.
We are not able to identify the age of persons who access and use our Website or subscribe to our newsletters, etc.. You further represent and warrant that you are over the age of legal majority and you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions of use herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Website (as well as for use of your account by others)[AR1] [YP2] .You also acknowledge and agree that, unless we specifically provide otherwise, this Agreement only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
Although Sleek makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our website information, regrettably changes and errors do occasionally occur and we reserve the right to change, modify and / or update these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. These changed / modified / updated terms will become effective once posted on the Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any change means you have accepted the revised terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions of use govern your use of the Website, and all applications, software, services etc. available on the Website, except to the extent any services are the subject of a separate agreement.
2. We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or otherwise provide information directly to us.
For the purpose of promoting our other products and services, we will be sharing your information with the central Asian Paints marketing team
4. . We also collect information on or through this Website that can personally identify you only when it is voluntarily offered by you with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used. For example, we collect personally identifiable information to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, to mail e-newsletters and to contact winners of contests and promotions.
5. You are at liberty to decide whether you want to provide such information to us. If you choose not to provide all or portion of such information, we may not be able to provide some or all of the services that you require. If you give us your consent to do so, we will send you Website and Mobile push notifications about our special offers, news, upgrades and new products/services, as mentioned in more detail in the below paragraphs.
7. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities, affiliates and subsidiaries. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
8. The information gathered may be used to personalize and continually improve your shopping and viewing experience at www.sleekworld.com.
9. We use your information to assist to communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and, display relevant content and customer reviews, or recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We may also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abusive/objectionable behaviour on our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. Our Website sometimes includes sweepstakes or other promotions offered by us or jointly in collaboration with other company(ies), and we may allow you to enter electronically in some cases. If that occurs, we will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion (for example, to register you for the activity, to contact you if you have won, etc.) and with your consent, to offer you products and services of ours and our joint sweepstakes sponsors. In addition, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising and promotional purposes.
10. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
11. The collected information is retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy or the purposes of which you have otherwise been informed. This means that once you have consented to our processing of your personal information or data, we will retain your data in accordance with the consent given. If we have not obtained your consent to the processing, the data will only be retained for as long as such a period of time as permitted by law / for the period required in order for us to meet our legal obligations and defend ourselves in legal disputes..
12. We may require to disclose personal information to third parties in order to provide you access to our services, with service providers, who assist us to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. To the extent not already provided, you hereby consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the same. We hereby confirm that we do not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
15. Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this site or to us by E-mail are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
16. Our website may link to external sites that may be of interest to you, but that are not operated by us. Please note that when you access any external links from sleekworld.com (including any Sleek Kitchens subsidiary sites/ affiliate links mentioned above), they may have different privacy policies specific to those sites. We encourage you to read all applicable privacy policies.
18. Like many other companies, we use "cookie" technology, where our servers deposit special codes on a visitor's computer. This information helps us determine in the aggregate the total number of visitors to the site on an ongoing basis and the types of Internet browsers and operating systems (e.g., Windows or Macintosh) used by our visitors. This information is used to enhance your on-line visits. Under no circumstances do we use this information to personally identify visitors or cross-reference the information with any type of personal information that is voluntarily offered on or through the site.
19. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of the services. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality and features of this Website.
You can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send mail to the following postal address:
Lotus Corporate Park, 3rd Floor of D&G Wings, Near Graham Firth Compound, Off W.E. Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai – 400063
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site. Unless we specifically provide otherwise, this policy only applies to this site and our online activities, and does not apply to any of our offline activities. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
This policy is effective as of 12 August 2021
Sleek by Asian Paints Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.sleekworld.com, the user agrees to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the information on Sleek website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sleek website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sleek at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties relating to the information, software, products and services contained in this web site. The materials on the Sleek ' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Sleek makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Sleek does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials, software, services on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations of Liability
In no event shall Sleek or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sleek by Asian Paints' website, even if Sleek by Asian Paints or a Sleek by Asian Paints authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Sleek website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sleek by Asian Paints does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Sleek by Asian Paints may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Sleek by Asian Paints does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Sleek has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sleek of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Sleek may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
As a condition of use of this Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
9. Limitations on Use
i. You agree to use this Website solely to determine the availability of goods and services and make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Website only for personal, non-commercial use. You agree to use the Website's services to make only legitimate purchases. You agree to all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Website are your sole responsibility.
ii. You agree to not abuse the Website. 'Abuse' includes, without limitation, using the Website to:
iii. Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others' rights as defined by applicable law.
iv. Harm or interfere with the operation of others' computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
v. Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
vi. Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trademark.
vii. Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information.
viii. Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Website.
ix. Transmit any information or software obtained through the Website, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Website.
x. Cause an excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
xi. Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Website, or misrepresent one's identity or authority to act on behalf of another. Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
10. USER GENERATED & OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT
i. You understand and agree that Sleek is not responsible or liable for any user generated content. All user generated content which you may decide to exchange, submit, provide or upload, will not be reviewed in advance by us - we reserve the right to take down any such content for any reason deemed fit by us, including but not limited to the said content being unlawful or in breach of these T&C or for such reasons as mentioned below. You understand and agree that our discretion in relation to the same shall be final and binding upon you.
ii. Objectionable Content: SLEEK reserves the right block / remove any feedback, comment or post or user generated content which –
a. is obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, or abusive;
b. constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact;
c. slanders, libels, defames, disparages, or otherwise violates the legal rights of others;
d. causes injury of any kind to any person or entity;
e. infringes or violates the intellectual property rights (including copyright, design and trademark rights), privacy or publicity rights or any other rights of any third party;
f. violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations;
g. impersonates another person or entity, or that collects, extrapolates or uses any information about site visitors.
11. Intellectual Property:
Any and all intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property") associated with the Website and its contents, including the underlying software, source code or software data, databases, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, photographs, images, logos, brands, custom icons, and other items (the "Content") are the sole property of Sleek or third parties. Our Website’s Content is protected by applicable copyright and other laws.
User represents that with respect to user generated content - -
i. Users who have uploaded content on this Website have represented and warranted that they have the required rights, permissions and/ or authority to permit SLEEK to use it on the Website. SLEEK disclaims any and all responsibility and liability in respect thereof and users hereby agree to indemnify SLEEK against all losses, damages, claims, proceedings, suits or actions and/or other adverse consequences which may arise out of or result in third party claims of infringement of intellectual property rights.
ii. If the content uploaded by user infringes copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others, SLEEK reserves the right to have such content removed or suspended in whole or part, pending enquiry or on a permanent basis. SLEEK reserves the right, in the appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or block users who repeatedly infringe or are flagged / charged repeatedly with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
iii. If a user believes that any material hosted by SLEEK infringes their copyright or trademark rights, they may flag the same to SLEEK by emailing on email@example.com and providing the following information:
(a) identifying the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed and providing reasonable proof thereof;
(b) identifying the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and unambiguous information reasonably sufficient to allow SLEEK to locate the material on the Website
(c) information reasonably sufficient to permit SLEEK to contact the complaining party, such as the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
(d) a statement that the complaining party believes, to the best of his knowledge and in good faith, that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mumbai, Maharashtra and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.